Tuesday, November 22, 2011

How can I change the digital odometer on my 2005 Mazda 3 S to display in miles instead of KM's?

My wife immigrated here from Canada. We got her car titled and registered in our home state. Now we need an inspection. But to do this, I would like her odometer to read in miles instead of KM's. She has a 2005 Mazda 3 Sport 5 door. Is there a way to do this using the steering wheel controls and the buttons on the dash? Thanks.|||It's very unlikely you'll need to replace anything if it's digital.





I have a 2005 RX8 and I simply have to push and hold one button that sticks out from the gauge cluster and it changes the display from KM/h and KM-odometer to MPH and mile-odometer. I very much doubt your 3 is any different.





The process should be detailed in the owners manual. If that's been lost check Mazda's website for a downloadable manual. If you can't find that just look for a button/stick near your speedo/odo and try pushing/pulling/holding and see what happens.|||No. Need to replace the speedometer head.|||Speedometer head %26amp; I'm pretty sure, the speed sensor. Contact ur Mazda dealer they know 4 sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment