Saturday, November 19, 2011

Whats the difference between a Mazda 3 and a Mazda 6?

Are they good cars? reliable? What is the average price? What is their depreciation value like? any other reccommendations?





What are good features of it? safety? gas mileage? etc.


I;m asking about the Mazda because I read about it in one of my bf's car magazines and it rated pretty high.





I am going to buy a car in like 5 months and I will be just out of college and into the real world. I need something reliable and not too expensive. Everyone says a civic but EVERYONE has it.





I really like the Lexus IS300, Acura TL, Corolla S (to give you an idea of the styles I like) but too expensive!|||okay, i'm not really a technical car person, but...I think sometimes just an insticntual opinion is good too......I travel a lot and therefore, end up driving lots of rental cars and BY FAR the best intermediate sized all around car I've driven is the mazda 6. It had extremely smooth handling, a good size engine, so lots of umpph behind the gas pedal, etc. etc.


The mazda 3 is also nice, a smaller car, smaller engine, but it all depends on what you need it for.





Anyway, I'm sorry I can't give you more specifics, but really, so many different rental cars and the *only* one that was good enough to stand out was the Mazda 6.|||three.|||Seriuosly Check out the mazda website. it tells you everything. I was thinking about getting a 3 I love the look of it but it is a small car.. the 6 is a larger sedan but both (to me) were over priced. the 3 starts at 14 completly basic manuel no cd, no power, no alb. and the 6 started when i was looking i belive at 18 or 20 with the same problem and when i customized my 3 it came out to be close to 20k and i am not an extravegant person it was pretty much power, auto and braking system which included adding side airbags... oh and when you add certain features you HAVE to add other features which drives the cost of your car up really fast. needless to say i didn't get it. I liked the body style of the 3 but i needed even more room than the 6. What about a Yaris? They are a bit smaller than the Corolla but they have awsome gas mileage and similar body style. Oh and if you are looking for a car with a really good price you should try enterprise car sales. the cars are priced below blue book usually and the prices are haggle-free. you know what you're going in with and you only look for cars that are that and below. GOOD LUCK|||Difference? Plenty. What's the difference between A lexus IS300 and the ES350?





Primarily: Vehicle size, engine size, price





The 3 is smaller and less expensive. They both have good ratings from car reviews and road tests. I think the 3 is rated slightly better than similar vehicles than the 6 is (but I may just be remembering incorrectly here).





But really, like they said, just go to the Mazda website to see a comparison of everything each car has to offer.|||i love cars and the mazda is bad *** but i wouldn't get it they can let you down personally i like the older style cars but those r expensive just ask around and c what would be cheap and reliable i would help you out but all the cars that i like that r reliable r expensive i hope you have a good time shopping for a car its fun you like expensive cars that look nice so do i thats why i can't afford a nice looking car:-)|||3 is smaller, 6 is larger.


3 comes in sedan/hatchback, 6 comes in wagon/sedan


3 only 4cyl., 6 4 or 6 available.


3 Mazdaspeed has turbo, 6 mazdaspeed turbo AWD





Other than that they are mainly optional differences. I almost bought a Mazda 3 Hatchback but when I went to the dealer to test one out, the place let me stand in the showroom trying to get someones attention for 20 minutes before I finally left, went down the street and bought a Toyota Matrix. I am happier with it though, it has more room, more features, and I now have AWD, not available on the 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment