Sunday, November 13, 2011

Where can I find a Mazda logo steering wheel cover?

I own a Mazda 6 and am looking for a steering wheel cover with the letters Mazda on it, or the Mazda logo; but it seems that no steering wheel cover company has the rights to use the Mazda logo... I cannot find it anywhere.|||That's not going to be easy. That's definitely a specialty item.





I just bought a steering wheel cover for my Mazda6 a few months back. There are a lot of dumb and stupid looking steering wheel covers out there - most of which I wouldn't even consider purchasing. I managed to find a really classy one though. It's black with glossy silver areas (gel) in the 9-3/10-2/8-4 areas of it - which matches the silver exterior of the car.





Keep looking and don't settle on one until you find one you really like.|||I would try Ebay or w specialty shop where you can have one personalized...like in the mall. Bring a steering wheel cover that you like %26amp; have them put Mazda on it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment