Saturday, November 19, 2011

What are some cheap ways i can make my 2003 mazda 6s faster?

I am looking for some thing I can do to make my 2003 Mazda 6 sport faster. I also dont have a lot of money to spend. Probably under a thousand dollars. I was also wondering if it is possible to supercharge my mazda, i know that supercharging is out of my budget just wondering if it is possible?|||Turbo!





If you are absolutely loaded with money, a nice engine swap will do it.|||Anything is possible with money, whether or not there are kits, you *could* do it.





Full exhaust (header, midpipe, catback) - Don't just get a catback for that.


CAI (little gains, but it's only a 4cyl.)


Dyno tune (don't just get a canned tune)


That will give it a little more pep, but if you're looking for the power house, look into boost and internals.

No comments:

Post a Comment