Saturday, November 19, 2011

What is up with the air recirculation in my Mazda 3?

I have a 2009 Mazda 3. I have asthma, so I keep the air recirculation on, except of course when using the defroster because obviously the car doesn't allow that.





Sometimes, I'll notice that I smell the truck exhaust and look down to discover that air recirculation is off again.





What's the deal with that?





To repeat, I know you can't use recirculated air for the defroster on this car. This is happening when the defroster is not on and has not been on.|||Here I thought my Miata was haunted, it does the same thing when I am not looking. I just live with it.|||Hey!!! This is a 2009!!! It's still under warranty. Take it to the dealer.|||When this happens have you cycled through any of the ventilation settings? Because even "passing through" the defrost setting will change the air source setting

No comments:

Post a Comment