Sunday, November 13, 2011

What kind of engine can I put in an 1987 mazda 323?

I currently have a 1987 mazda 323, of which I need to replace the engine. The engine that normally comes in a 1987 mazda 323 only produces 103 hp, and I am in need of more power than that, so I don't want to get the same type of engine it currently has. My question is: What kind of engine can I put in that 1987 mazda 323 that is able to produce more power than it currently has?|||Hey man.im guessing you have a B6 engine?(1600 fuel injected)?What i am doing at the moment is i have a 1987 Ford Laser,similar to the 323 models but mine is a sedan.i had a 1300 carbd engine in and converted it to a 1600 dohc turbo(B6T).They have a good flow of power.They also released GT-X versions that are 1800 dohc Turbo.the pump out very good power but most of them came out 4WD.there are other models too that are BFMR or BFMP.all from Mazda.look up there specs and find out which is best for what you are looking for..


Hope this helps.They will all bolt into your car aswell.

No comments:

Post a Comment