Saturday, November 19, 2011

How much should I expect to pay to get the exhaust system of a 2001 Mazda Protege replaced?

I've been told I need to get the exhaust system of my 2001 Mazda Protege. How should I expect to pay to get this done? Do I need to get Mazda parts?|||no you don't need Mazda parts you can use the cheaper alternative like napa auto zone it price of the job depends on the time and how hard it is for the old one to come apart and how easy the new one will be to install|||like 300-600 depending on what u half 2 have done|||The best place to go is Midas they have cheaper parts than the dealer and a lifetime warranty on the muffler good at any midas in North America. and if you visit their website you can download coupons.|||Depends what you need on the exhaust, if you need everything front to back including manifold and converter it will run around 2 grand. Usually it's just the muffler and the pipe in front of it, which would run around 160 or so. Go to Monro, Tuffy, Meinekee, Midas or somewhere that offers free inspections.

No comments:

Post a Comment