Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What kind of perfomance chip for my mazda?

I have a 2000 mazda mellenia supercharged, and am thinking of adding a performance chip to it. Does anybody have any suggestions of which brand to use? I did find one that says it can boost my car up to 275 hp, but with it as it sits at 210, 275 seems really hopeful.|||I have a millenia too and I can assure you that the transmission cannot handle any more horsepower than the stock 210 HP. Your car is already 10 years old and probably has plenty of miles on it. Driving it hard and fast is fun but will kill the millenia drive train since it is made for smooth quiet performance and not hardcore racing.|||go to mazdaspeedstore.com


it has a lot of mazda parts.|||Give some thought to a Mega Squirt system. This may be more then you are looking for, but it may be just what you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment