Saturday, November 19, 2011

How dependable is Mazda when compared to Honda or Toyota?

I have never owned a Mazda vehicle before and am curious as to how reliable it is in comparison to the other 2 manufacturers. I test drove 2010 Mazda3 and loved it. But, I need to know that it is as reliable as it is 'zoomzoomy'.


I intend to keep my vehicle for at least 5 years. I will probably average 2,000 miles a month. It will mainly be highway driving. I'm not interested in hybrids because of its sluggish response when accelerating;but do appreciate fuel economy. Practical knowledge and 1st hand experience is greatly appreciated.|||If you keep up with regular maintenance and baby it for the first 1,000 miles or so the car could last forever.





Change oil every 3,000, change plugs, wires, coolant, timing belt, tires, brakes, all when you hit certain mileage points.





Any car that is taken care of will last a long time.|||It is a good car, but you have to keep up on the maintenance to get the most out of it. The Mazda3 is fun to drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment