Tuesday, November 22, 2011

How much to soup up a mazda protege?

I bought a mazda protege 2000. I just wanted to know how much it would cost to put on a spoiler, get it supercharged or add turbo. Maybe a body kit too. I just need some prices. Thanks.|||actually Mazda had a Protege Speed. Which in Mazda terms anything named Speed means Turbo...





I would check out your local junkyards for a protege speed engine. they also had a factory killer stero system with amp and subs, cool wheel and spoiler. you may even be able to find one for sale and save the money converting your and just trade your in and get the speed version.|||Well a turbo could be between 200 and 1500 depending on make and performance, I myself advise a Greddy turbo kit and a spoiler will be round 200 to 500 depending on style and finally a body kit could be up to 3000 if its really good. I hope I have helped. P.S. Nice Car|||I think the Mazda Forum may be right up your alley.


http://mazdaforum.com/forum/index.php?s=鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment