Sunday, November 13, 2011

How do you change the rear speakers on a Mazda Millenia?

So, I was wondering if anyone knows how to change out the back speakers of a Mazda Millenia? I have looked online and I came across a couple of different ways, however none of them match. I really just need to figure out how to get the back deck off. The questions that I have is do you need to take out the back seats, or just take out the bolts on the top? If anyone can give me the whole break down of getting to the back speakers, it would help a lot. Thanks everyone!|||it will be less of a hassle if you take out the back seats. that will be the best way. pull off the two side moldings then take the rear seat out. then you can easily remove the rear cover without hassle. then remove the screws that hold the speakers, unplug, plug new speakers in, (stock wiring may need to be modified) screw them into place then put everything back together. a pain in the butt but maybe it will be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment