Sunday, November 13, 2011

How do you compare Mazda 3 sedan to civic or corolla?

Hi,





It's really hard for me to choose from these three cars: mazda 3, civic or corolla. I like the look of mazda 3 way better than the others, it's more sporty. But I'm not sure whether Mazda has a reputation as good as Honda and Toyota.





Anyone has expericnce with Mazada3? Please help me compare!





Thank you.|||My bias is the Mazda3. I own a Mazda and I would say that I am satisfied with the base product. I am pleased about the upgrades and I would say that I continue to be happy about my purchase, even now 3 years later. I will attempt to present choices that will greatly assist an informed decision.





Look at the base price and see what you get for the money. If you look close enough their are differences. Then separately review the option packages an look at the cost for what you would like on the car. You should have 2 columns, the base vehicle with it's standard features and the options package, per vehicle. For clarity's sake this would be the 3, Corolla and the Honda Civic. Rank them from lowest $ amount to highest.





Then drive them and see for yourself what fits your personality and your tunes. If it is a stick make sure it responds as fast as you think it should when merging on a freeway. The Mazda3 is a hit, by any Car Magazine, it is rare that you will find the 3 be trashed because it is a Mazda.





Mazda is the 5th largest Japanese car manufacture and continues to have a brand strategy that has responsive engines, light structure (gram strategy) and handling that brings a smile to your face. To say Mazda is as good as a brand is a tricky question. Mazda makes the best 2 seater the Mazda RX5 in the business, hands down, from 1989 to the present. Mazda has sold over 750,000 roadsters. Make no mistake this is Mazda's halo car. Relatedly, Mazda is a leader in research and development with the rotary engine. This is a unique charachter that Mazda brings delivers to it's customers. Yester years technology brought forward with todays solutions that were at onetime stubborn, now the Wankel is charmingly peculiar. They have the Mazda 3 which is a compact super car with it's wide assortment of engine displacements, the same DNA that is baked into all of their product line, is in the bloodline with the 3 and it shows.





To say which one iCar Company is better than the other is subjective; but look at Mazda's record over the last 8 years in the aforementioned vehicles and you wll gain an objective understanding that Mazda Motor Car is on par with it's nearest competitors and exceeds them in the following areas: driving dynamics, they call this Kansei engineering, fuel efficiencies (depending on the country) Mazda has a 1.6 litre Common Rail Diesel that produces 46 miles to the gallon in mixed driving use. And finally, the MazdaSpeed series is a beast by anyone's standard.





If you want something dfferent, reliable, fun and worth the purchase. I would suggest Mazda.|||hello. each of these are good cars, I'd go by which one 'fits your needs' the best. each has its own feel on the road, be it by the ride. or the engine. My choice now, I have a corolla. I 'found' it at a preowned car sale my credit union aimed me toward. I compared it with a Passat, and the corolla was better. I was quite surprised. Now I'm just glad. good luck with your choice.|||I own a Mazda %26amp; a Honda. Both are great cars. The Mazda definitely has a sportier feel, handles great %26amp; is very roomy. On the other hand, the Honda is built better, and everything works so slick it's amazing. Honda gets better gas mileage and has a better re-sale value. So I'd say it's really a matter of what is more important to you. They are the two best small cars IMHO. I would not go with Toyota. They are reliable, but they ride/handle like Buicks, and are over-priced.|||As a more than happy owner of Mazda3 I have the following to say.


Go with Mazda. The chassis and suspension really have no competition in it's class, handling is excellent, I just finished 500 km journey on rather snowy/wet twisting rural roads and I couldn't be happier... And I'm not tired which is great.





As for Mazda's reputation... Mazda3 is Made in Japan and is now officially the most reliable car in Europe.


Check the link bellow.


The report was made by German TUV audit and quality monitoring company, it's the largest body of its kind in the world. They took data from 2-3 years old cars (7 millions of them) and made assessment of how many cars of a particular make/model developed a serious flaw.


Click on the link and scroll down for the table (page is in czech, but the table is pretty clear for everyone).





http://news.auto.cz/aktuality/auto-bild-鈥?/a>





Reputation is one thing, real life another. Honda and Toyta are good but Mazda is better.





I've had mine for a year now, auto aircon, ABS, DCS, TCS, reversing sensors...., everything works fine. Put the great driving on top and you have a winner:-)|||Go with the Mazda.





I used to own a 07 Honda Civic and my wife owned a 01 Toyota Corolla. Both were reliable cars but they were pretty boring to drive.





In December we upgraded to Mazda. I got a Mazda6, she got a Mazda3. It was the best purchase we have ever made. The Mazdas are just as reliable and have similar fuel economy, but are way more fun to drive.





I have now owned 4 Mazdas and have never had a problem with any of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment