Sunday, November 13, 2011

How to pursue a career to become a Mazda mechanic at a dealership?

I've always liked Mazda cars ever since i saw the RX-8 and I have decided now that i want to pursue my dreams and become a Mazda mechanic. The question is, what kind of training or technical school do I need? I'm planning on going to either UTI or Wyotech, would either of these schools work for employment at a Mazda dealership? or do I need other schools to go to?


please help. |||Best bet is talk to the service dept. manager at your nearest Mazda dealership. They'll be able to tell you not only what degree is required and which schools are accredited, but also what other things they look for when they hire. Not to mention, being friends with someone involved in hiring will help your chances when you actually are ready to apply.

No comments:

Post a Comment