Sunday, November 13, 2011

What is the difference between a Mazda Miata MX5 and Mazda Miata MX5 2D M?

I checked the blue book and it does list both models, but I don't know what the difference is between the two. Mazda enthusiasts can you direct me where to find out. I have searched google, but cannot find any specifics.|||I don't know a website for it but I remember the M edition was a special limited edition with upgraded interior parts, different available colors, different wheels, etc. The interior had wood shift knob, wood steering wheel, upgraded leather seating. The additional colors were a deep reddish purple and british racing green.|||M is the special edition--or the "M" edition. it's upgraded interior, but, but they are more expensive and hard to get at a dealer. I know mine doesn't have them in stock|||2D M means it is a 2 door car that comes with a manual transmission.

No comments:

Post a Comment