Sunday, November 13, 2011

How to tell the difference between a Mazda and Mitsubishi manual transmission in a 1992 Ford Ranger?

I know that most Rangers came with the Mazda transmission but I believe mine has the Mitsubishi made transmission because it does not look like all the ones I have found in the salvage yards. Mine is a 1992 Ranger 3.0L 5sp standard cab.|||The tag data and the casting number should help you identify your transmission. Here is a site that will help you decode the information:





http://www.drivetrain.com/tagtokitconvfo鈥?/a>|||"You will need at least a 50 amp regulated and filtered power supply which will run you around $250 or more...."





Where the hell are you buying your power supplies from? I can get a 35 ampere for $100 which is well enough to push 350 watts RMS (%26gt;75% efficiency).





If I buy two, that's 70 amperes and less than what you pay for the 50 ampere....



No comments:

Post a Comment